Hope you are having a well rested holiday, this post will encompass next years schedule for January to April. This early notice is so that you will make the necessary amendments to make room for scouting activities on the affected dates.
Do take note of the following crucial points:
- All uniforms are to be updated by the first training, (E.g. Civil defense badges, progress badges and all expired event badges are to be removed.)
- As all information regarding dates have been already published above, all absence from those events will not be tolerated as you are expected to make necessary arrangements to free up the affected dates, especially for Jobweek Camp.
- PLTC camp this year will take place on the 5th to 9th June, you are to make necessary arrangements to free up this timeslot.
- Next year there will be a Lasallian Scout Combine Camp for all Secondary 1-3 scouts on the 3oth June to 3rd July. Similar to PLTC Camp and Jobweek Camp, NO reasons will for absence will be tolerated as the dates have been released to you at a very early date.
- All current Secondary 2 students are not to select IE trips during June next year as it might clash with activities.
All the aforementioned dates and events have been released to you early so that you have the time to make necessary arrangements to free up the affected dates. If you have any questions please direct them to your PLs or to the SPLs.
Yours In Scouting,